Cactus Silk Pillow - White
Sabra pillows are hand woven in Morocco using agave cactus silk obtained from the Sahara desert. The silk is combined with camel wool, then handwoven on a loom to make cactus silk rugs, which are turned into these vintage pillows.
- 17.5" x 19.5" (fits a 20x20 down feather insert)
- Off white with navy, red and turquoise accents
- Dyed with vegetable dyes
- Side hidden zipper closure
- Design is one sided
- Same fabric on back, without design
- Cover Only - Insert NOT included
CARE + INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry clean only
- If gotten wet, the colors may fade or transfer to other materials
Please note: Due to the vintage and handmade nature, there will be some imperfections and variations in size, color and design. The fade marks in the fabric are not flaws, but part of the unique character.
This is a one-of-a-kind design. We have several cactus silk pillows in our shop, but each one has a unique design.