Sabra Lumbar Pillow - Meadow
Sabra pillows are hand woven in Morocco using agave cactus silk obtained from the Sahara desert. The silk is combined with camel wool, then handwoven on a loom to make cactus silk rugs, which are turned into these vintage pillows.
- Extra large lumbar - 18 x 37 inches
- Colors: Green with beautifully embroidered details in gold, pink, light lavender and white
- Zipper closure on bottom
- Design is one sided
- Outlined with braided green and white threading
- Same green fabric on back, without embroidery
- Made in Morocco
- Pillow insert NOT included
CARE + INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry clean only
- If gotten wet, the colors may fade or transfer to other materials
*THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PILLOW COVER ONLY
Please note: Due to the vintage and handmade nature, there will be some imperfections and variations in size, color and design. The fade marks in the fabric are not flaws, but part of the unique character.
This is a one-of-a-kind design. We have several cactus silk pillows in our shop, but each one has a unique design.