Tribal Throw - Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Inspired by African mud cloth, the Tribal Throw adds a little touch of boho to your modern, minimalistic space. Perfect in a nursery, placed atop a bed, sofa, or draped over a blanket ladder.
- Approximate dimensions 46 x 64 inches
- Colors: Off white with black designs
- Designs are painted on the fabric using the *hand block printing method
- Tassels on both ends
- 100% Cotton
- Fabric is lightweight and breathable, does not provide a lot of warmth
- Each piece is slightly unique
- Handmade in India
CARE + INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not machine wash
- Spot clean or dry clean only
*What is hand block printing? Hand block printing is a method of printing that can be traced back centuries to regions of India, Japan and China, where artisans hand carved designs onto blocks of wood that were then used to create the print on fabrics. This method is still widely used in many communities in India, as well as other regions around the world.